This is a delicious dressing for a taco salad. Add dressing to a bed of lettuce, a little arugula, grilled chicken or shrimp, avocado, salsa, black beans, corn, microgreen of choice.
- 1/2 cup finely minced fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/2 cup neutral-flavored salad oil (such as sunflower or safflower)
- 3 tablespoons freshly-squeezed lime juice
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Measure ingredients into the bowl of a mini food processor (or blender). Pulse until well-blended and emulsified. Taste and adjust seasonings, adding more salt and pepper if necessary. Dressing is good stored in fridge for about 1 week.