A powerhouse of nutrients between the 4 different varities. SUNFLOWER: Great source of protein and an excellent source of vitamins B6, and E, calcium, iron, magnesium, niacin, phosphorus, potassium, and dietary fiber FAVA BEANS:
- Rich in vitamins B-1, B-6, K, C, folate. Manganese, selenium, iron, copper, phosphorus, potassium and magnesium. Fiber, Phytonutrients, Protein: 28%Fava beans are 28% protein and just 3% fat!
- Eating just 100g of fava beans provides you with 66% of the recommended dietary allowance for fiber.
- Rich in phytonutrients such as isoflavone and plant sterols which have been shown to lower cholesterol.
- Rich in folate (natural form of folic acid). Just 100g of fava beans provides 106% of recommended folate.
- Fava beans contain levodopa, the same chemical in medicines used to treat Parkinson’s disease.
- Rich in b vitamins which help metabolize carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
- Provide a full spectrum of minerals such as iron, copper, manganese, potassium, selenium, calcium and magnesium
BUCKWHEAT: Good source of vitamin B6, iron, calcium, magnesium, chlorophyll, and essential amino acids PEAS A good source of vitamin C & B6, thiamin, magnesium, copper, manganese, and an excellent source of potassium. A wonderful micro salad mix containing peas, fava beans, buckwheat, and sunflower. Great on wraps, sandwiches or by themselves with your favorite dressing.